What we do
In CoMobility, we want to:
- develop methods of co-creating transport solutions for local school communities
- foster awareness of the relationship between transport choices and air quality
- promote active mobility and public transport in local school communities
- raise environmental awareness of transport choices among pupils, parents and teachers
How we do it
The project’s methods:
- workshops on co-creating solutions which engage parents, teachers and other stakeholders around local school communities
- city labs, citizen science
- educational activities, interventions in urban space
- We want to find out how can we ensure that residents appreciate efficient, safe and environmentally-friendly mobility in the city over owning a car.
- We want to build a sense of ownership of research production among parents and support them in choosing alternative travelling means. We want to learn how to facilitate reaching school on foot, by bike or by public transport.
- We want roads to schools and schools’ areas to be pleasant, safe, environmentally friendly and unthreatening for the health of parents and pupils.
- Our activities aim to improve air quality and, consequently, positively impact health and life comfort of residents.