What we do
In CoMobility, we want to:
- develop methods of co-creating transport solutions for local communities
- understand the barriers and identify opportunities to limit the use of private cars in urban spaces
- build awareness of the relationship between transport choices and air quality among citizens
- promote active mobility and public transport
How we do it
The project’s methods:
- workshops on co-creating solutions which engage residents and other stakeholders around local communities
- city labs, citizen science
- interventions in urban space
- qualitative research, interviews and meetings with stakeholders
- quantitative research conducted among citizens of Warsaw and the surrounding area
- active dissemination of research results
- We want to find out how can we ensure that residents appreciate efficient, safe and environmentally-friendly mobility in the city over owning a car.
- We want to build a sense of ownership of research production among citizens, share our results, and support citizens in taking alternative travelling means.
- Our activities aim to improve air quality and, consequently, positively impact health and life comfort of residents.